We currently have 280 employees at our sites.
Thanks to our own control technology division, which employs over 40 qualified software developers, even very complex plants and production lines can be implemented.
Our customers trust in the know-how of our employees in the field of development, planning, construction and execution. Knowledge and experience of our employees are constantly developing as a result of permanent mastering of complex automation tasks in different industries.
Under the umbrella of the SCIO Automation Gruppe, an international corporate platform, we have been automating our customers' production and logistics processes towards the Smart Factory together with our partner companies and over 1100 employees since 2019.
- Renaming of Mojin Robotics GmbH to 4am Robotics GmbH
- New location in Plattling for the division Schiller mobile robotics and 4am Robotics
- Registration of the brand "4am Robotics" - AMR brand of the companies Schiller Automatisierungstechnik GmbH and Mojin Robotics GmbH
- Schiller acquires majority shares in Mojin Robotics
- SCIO grows - AUTKOM and tmp become sister companies
- Expansion of the company through the construction of a new assembly hall
- Establishment of "Schiller INNOVATION LAB" (autonomous transport systems) in Metten
- Merger with company VESCON under the umbrella of the SCIO Automation Group
- Expansion of company premises and construction of additional parking spaces
- Foundation of the subsidiary Schiller Industrial Automation in China
- Foundation of the branch office in Grafenau - Schiller Elektroplanung
- Foundation of Schiller Engineering & Maschinenbau GmbH and expansion with additional company building
- Name change to Schiller Automatisierungstechnik GmbH
- New building and relocation to new premises Donau-Gewerbepark, Osterhofen
- Foundation of the electrical plFoundanning department for building services engineering
- Transformation into Schiller-Elektro-Anlagen GmbH
- New building and move to new premises in Plattlinger Straße, Osterhofen
- Company founded by Ewald Schiller as a sole proprietorship in Osterhofen-Altenmarkt