The Schiller Max Stocker opens fully new dimensions in particle-reduced warehouse storage in the cleanroom. The double-sided, double-depth storage of FOUP/FOSB or OC containers enables stockers featuring capacities in excess of 1,200 storage spaces to be implemented.
Boxes are stored according to cleanroom class ISO-4.
Along the X-axis of the Stocker, two rack control devices may be operated simultaneously and accessed via displacement movements redundantly at docking stations, rotary gates, sorters, shuttles, or OHT connections.
- Storage of different transport containers
(FOUP, FOSB, OC)
- Fulfils ISO class 4 cleanroom class
- IO ports:
- Manual I/O (rotary gate)
- Automatic I/O ports (OHT connection)
- Connection to equipment possible
- HTW docking station
- SEMI-E88 MCS interface
- SEMI-E84 transfer interface
- Medium cycle time: approx. 20 sec.
- Height/width: up to max. 6,100 mm/2,750 mm
- Lane width: 1,028 mm
- Lane length: Variable
- SIEMENS S7 PLC
- Desktop PC (Win10, 17" panel)
- Remote access: Web front-end including user administration
- Data tracking: Material tracking, system counter visualisation
- SECS interface: SEMI E88-conformant interface, expandable upon request by the customer
• Web frontend via http Port 80
• SECS/GEM Ethernet interface
• Ethernet interface to the PLC systems
- Inventory function
- Optional 3D inventory visualisation
Warehouse management system