The Schiller Linear Stocker is the scalable and reliable decentralised storage system in a cleanroom. Manual I/O ports and the connection option to OHT or conveyor systems enable flexible use of the Linear Stocker in the production environment.
The cleanroom-optimised design with a passive gripper, inductive energy transfer to the x-axis, and optional extraction of axes enable storage of products cleanroom environments up to ISO class 4.
The Linear Stocker warehouse management is implemented via SWarePro, the intelligent warehouse management system from Schiller. The inventory level may be recorded and documented at any time using various statistics and inventory functions. The Linear Stocker is able to be used for decentralised storage, as well as for sequencing or commissioning production batches.
- Storage of different transport containers
(Box HA200, FOUP, FOSB)
- Fulfils ISO class 4 cleanroom class
- IO ports:
- Manual I/O (rotary gate)
- Automatic I/O ports (OHT connection)
- Connection to equipment possible
- SEMI-E88 MCS interface
- SEMI-E84 transfer interface
- Average cycle time 30 s
- Height/width [max.]: 4,000 mm/1,400 mm
- Length [max.]: 6,000 mm
- SIEMENS S7 PLC
- HMI panel
The Linear Stocker may be flexibly arranged for transport and storage of individual, customer-specific products, e.g. product carriers, 200/300mm cassettes and much more.
Storage of product carriers
Storage of cassettes
- Remote access: Web front-end including user administration
- Data tracking: Material tracking, system counter visualisation
- SECS interface: SEMI E88-conformant interface, expandable upon request by the customer
• Web frontend via http Port 80
• SECS/GEM Ethernet interface
• Ethernet interface to the PLC systems
- Inventory function
- Optional 3D inventory visualisation
Warehouse management system