Your Full Service Partner
for Automation Technology
We plan and implement automation projects worldwide in diverse industrial segments. Our insight into a wide variety of industrial sectors generates useful synergy effects and enables us to discover new automation potential constantly.
The Schiller team
Currently, approx. 240 workers are employed at our locations.
Thanks to our own control technology department, which employs over 40 qualified software developers, very complex systems and production lines are also able to be implemented.
Our customers trust the know-how of our employees in the area of development, planning, design and construction. Knowledge and experience of our employees develops continuously as the result of continuous management of complex automation tasks in different industries.
Schiller and SCIO
Under the umbrella of the SCIO Automation Group, together with our partners and over 1000 employees, we have been able to offer even better service and support involving automation technology since 2018.
Quality and environment
We are responsible for the quality of our products and processes and for preserving our environment, also following project completion. For this reason, we are certified according to ISO 9001 quality management and ISO 14001 environmental management.
- 1985 company founded as a sole proprietorship in Osterhofen-Altenmarkt, Germany
- 1990 transferred to recently built company building on Plattlinger Strasse
- 1991 re-founded as Schiller Elektroanlagen GmbH
- 1995 building technology electrical planning department added
- 2000 transferred to recently built company building at the Donau Business Park
- 2006 name changed to Schiller Automatisierungstechnik GmbH
- 2007 founded Schiller Engineering & Maschinenbau GmbH and expanded with additional company building
- 2008 founded the Grafenau Elektroplanung subsidiary
- 2011 founded the subsidiary Schiller Industrial Automation in China
- 2016 expanded company premises and built additional parking area
- 2018 expanded company operations with construction of a new assembly hall
- 2018 development of the “Schiller INNOVATION LAB” (autonomous transport systems) in Metten
- 2018 fused with VESCON under the umbrella of the SCIO Automation Group
- 2019 SCIO grows - AUTKOM and tmp become sister companies
- 2020 Schiller acquires majority stake in Mojin Robotics